[CLUG-chat] ADSL ad-hoc top up accounts?

Zoltan Szecsei catchall at geograph.co.za
Tue Aug 15 10:25:42 SAST 2006

Mike Morris wrote:
> On 15/08/06, Jonathan Endersby <jonathan at go2africa.com> wrote:
>
>> I can also vouch for WebAfrica... The service always works, and even
>
> +1 for WebAfrica - I don't use any other account - just as many GB as
> I need.  Nobody else seems to have mentioned that UNused capacity
> rolls over - you don't lose unused bits at the end of the month.
now that I did NOT realise......
(For how long/much does it roll over?)

> Their email support is pretty abysmal, but their phone support (086)
> is good.
Too true - I put my father's dialup connection to them (from telkom) and
boy, is this true. Other than loyalty it's the main reason I have not
switched over my 2 ADSL lines.

Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 31255, Tokai 7966, South Africa.

B3-106 Tokai Village, cnr Vans/Tokai Rds,
Tokai 7945, Western Cape, South Africa.

Tel: +27-21-7154329  Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax: +27-86-6115323