[CLUG-chat] NocatAuth

Daniel Avinir davinir at webmail.co.za
Thu Aug 10 14:33:23 SAST 2006

Basically,

I would like to configure it using one machine as the Gateway & Auth Server.
I would like users to be presented with a splash screen, and basically, a
little form to fill in, where after they click submit, it allows them access
to the internet.

Im not sure what to tell you about the issues im having, I basically
followed some tutorial, and it's not working, the nocat log shows that it is
listening, but when I user connects to does not automatically load the
"splash" screen.

Do you know any good step by step how-to's?

Thanks in anticipation.
Daniel