[CLUG-chat] LCD recomedation?

wayne wayne at xnets.co.za
Wed Aug 2 14:22:05 SAST 2006

Dewet Diener wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 August 2006 9:25 am, Brendon Gleeson wrote:
>
>> I find the opposite true, I get too much glare on my CRT,
>>

> I have to agree here;  I've switched to LCD a few years back (when being an
> early adopter cost me an arm, leg and a few other appendages), and haven't
> looked back since.  I work on LCDs exclusively now, at a number of different
> locations, and cannot tolerate CRT displays anymore.

Must be either the zillions of man pages or age ,yet to decide.But a
heads up for some of our Buds.
After a very uncomfortable visit to the optometrist after 40 something
years of 20/20 vision , I discovered a miracle solution.
Somehow by staring into our monitors our eye's don't blink as much(
Maybe the interesting sendmail setup) whatever,
But what happens is the eye dries out causing what we think is Bleary
vision etc::(Actually just dry eye)
Try this it solved my problem in the first week, It's called "Tear Jell"
.,effectively replacing the moisture we lose by selfishly,absorbing
information.
wa