[CLUG-chat] LCD recomedation?

Jonathan Groll lists at groll.co.za
Wed Aug 2 14:21:10 SAST 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 09:29:09AM +0200, Mogamat Abrahams wrote:
> Brendon Gleeson wrote:
>
> >Any useful feedback will be appreciated..
> Benq (Acer) 19" 5ms response time - R 1689 at Esquire Online Shop -
> shop.esquire.co.za

Is it worth going through the whole web-site registration rigmarole to
buy from then - they seemed very difficult to deal with  (getting put
into an endless phone call queue), so I thought I'd just pop into their
offices - and there was a note on the door saying "sorry for the
incontinence"?

Maybe this was just an isolated experience?

Cheers,
JJG