[CLUG-chat] LCD recomedation?

Brendon Gleeson brendon at gleesonprop.co.za
Tue Aug 1 12:45:51 SAST 2006

Sorry, this is probably OT,
But I have spent 3 days trying to narrow my options down to that one single
monitor... I need something < R3000 and crispness / clarity is paramount.

I am currently probably going to resort to one of these:
ViewSonic VA912B
ViewSonic VP920B

Can anyone recommend them, or something better? I am not interested in the
Samsung range as they require windows only software to adjust the screen.
Hyundai looks quite interesting, but I am not sure if they're available in
here (SA).

Any useful feedback will be appreciated..