[CLUG-chat] CellPhone/Symbian API Question - WAS: geek phones

Izak Burger izakb at miranetworks.net
Wed Sep 21 13:57:54 SAST 2005

Mogamat Abrahams wrote:
> Do any of the Cellphone api's support modifying the voice data before TX and
> after RX?

At least on the P900, the API allows you to record from the microphone
and play stuff to the speaker.  If you want to make a voip sort of
thing, this should be sufficient.  But I don't think the cellphone
operators will give you sufficient quality to transport voice.

--
You are the intended recipient of this message.  If you do not like
that, simply delete this message.  I only speak for myself.  If you want