[CLUG-chat] OT: Cthuthluthu

Izak Burger izakb at miranetworks.net
Wed Sep 14 14:51:03 SAST 2005

Erhard Eiselen wrote:
> Nothing as annoying, nothing (mmm maybe Crazy Frog)
> And they will probably all be stone deaf by 30! I am rushing towards
> 50 and I can still hear a pin drop - hope that lasts till I'm 80...

Next year, you should come to the German Carnival in Stellenbosch.
After you've heard that guy say "Meine Damen und Herren" a couple of
times, and yelling "MAtiE!:  (to which the crowd answers "Ka!", ie
Matika, Matie Karnaval) it will be all gone.

It was a great party though... :-)

--
You are the intended recipient of this message.  If you do not like
that, simply delete this message.  I only speak for myself.  If you want