[CLUG-chat] was: BANNED FILENAME, now 'Doze Dezpendenzies

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Tue Sep 13 08:11:19 SAST 2005

(aren't I a model little lister (changing the thread)??? - maybe we
should send this to the glug'ers as a role model for them ;-) )

Brendon Schafer wrote:

> So all the closet 'doze users come out ;)

that was my cunning plan...you see, no matter how much we love our *nix
(I've been using unix on a PC since 1990 - it was SUN's I386 that was
distributed on a bunch of stiffies!!), we have to admit that it is very
difficult to get away from Billy-boys wares.

So, as a role model to all our clients that we have pushed Linux &
OpenOffice (etc) onto, where do we stand?

Sigh - don't we love moral dilemnas?

Cheers,

Geograph (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 31255