[CLUG-chat] Something happen to the SAIX overseas pipe?

Adrian Frith adrian at leg.uct.ac.za
Mon Jun 20 18:41:48 SAST 2005

Hey clug,

Does anyone know if something has happened to the main SAIX overseas pipe?
Because I'm on telco-which-shall-not-be-named's ADSL, and I'm getting
*really* sloooow download speeds from overseas, about 1K/s (where I would
usually get at least 10K/s). (And no, I'm well below my monthly cap...)

TIA,
Adrian

--
Adrian Frith - UCT Comp.Sci. Student - UNIX Geek
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you