[CLUG-chat] another pointless one

Andre Truter linux at trusoft.co.za
Sat Jun 11 15:52:54 SAST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 15:32 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> Pink Floyd drowns out those noises very nicely
>
> But that's because Floyd drowns out everything and has to be played
> LOUD ;-)

That is where earphones comes in handy.  I can listen to the 1812
Overture at full blast and not bother other people.

Except maybe some times when I look up and see people staring at me
because they only see me swinging my arms and typing (whenever my hands
pass close enough by the keyboard) and rolling my chair around in front
of my desk.

Apparently it looks really weird if you cannot hear the music.....
:-)

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We assimilated the Pooh!" ~