[CLUG-chat] another pointless one

Andre Truter linux at trusoft.co.za
Sat Jun 11 15:14:53 SAST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 15:02 +0200, Cilliè wrote:
> HA
> just thought of another pointless topic
>
> what do u listen to when u code ?
> me-> maiden/helloween/hammerfall/dimmu/cof ect ..

Mostly 80's stuff (cause I'm stuck there) and some 70's -
Dire Straits/yazoo/eurythmics/Gary Moore/Cat Stevens/other various

Some newer stuff: /dido/nianell/various (even some evanescense)

In today's terms my music is very "rustig", but it helps me think.
Oh, and even some good old Tchaikovsky and other classical stuff.

I do have the odd Offspring/Cranberries/Awakening/Avril Lavigne also in
there just to balance things out.

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ The box said: "Windows 95 or better", so I installed Linux ~