[CLUG-chat] Video

willem willem at isoft.co.za
Tue Jun 7 14:51:11 SAST 2005

I have a 8500 Pro.  Video and 3d works well.  You iwll be able to use
the same video drivers I do.  I haven't ever seen much difference in
performance between different brands using the same chipset under
linux.  Under windows I would trust te MSI rather than the Gigabyte.
The 9800 probably kicks the 9600's behind.  What is the price difference?

--
regards
Willem Basson