[CLUG-chat] Our second /. story tonight - Debian sarge stable

Stefano Rivera stefano at clug.org.za
Tue Jun 7 00:37:38 SAST 2005

Wow! Hell froze over ;-)

http://www.debian.org/News/2005/20050606

Now I have to decide whether to make my servers track sarge or etch...

I think I'm going to take the gamble that Debian get themselves in gear
and release more often and go with sarge.

SR

| Stefano Rivera                     http://rivera.za.net |
|  H: +27 21 794 7937    () ASCII Ribbon Campaign:        |
|  C: +27 72 419 8559    /\ Say "No!" to HTML email.      |