[CLUG-chat] OSCommerce PHP Developer wanted urgently

Charles Oertel charles at finebushpeople.net
Wed Jun 1 15:17:43 SAST 2005

Anybody know of a good open-source PHP developer who is looking for some
work in Hout Bay (or remotely via ADSL) - who is able to take on an
OSCommerce site that needs some debugging?  While OSCommerce experience
would be great, someone who can pick it up quickly will also be suitable.

This could be full-time or half-time.  Contact me off list for more
details (oh, yes, and did I mention linux? ;-)

regards
--
Charles Oertel
FineBushPeople.net

-=-=-
... It is better to be a coward for a minute than dead for the rest of
your life.
-=-=-