[CLUG-chat] OT: Python mailing list / tutorials

Jonathan Carter highvoltage at thepub.co.za
Sun Oct 26 19:35:03 SAST 2003

Hi Clugland

I'm working on a Python tutorial / study guide that I want to get into
schools so that people can get into it at a young age. I learned Basic
when I was 8, and the basics of Python isn't any more difficult.

The thing is, I'd like to discuss Python, and certain things about my
document with linux / python users. Is there a local (read South Africa)
python user group?

My guide is still very small, so I've attached it so that you can get an
idea what I'm trying to do. It's still very crude, and I'll probably
rewrite the whole thing in the end instead of correcting all the
language mistakes.

All input is welcome, negative or positive.

Thanks CLug!
Please see attached file
Jonathan