[CLUG-chat] Internet Banking

Clive Zagno clive at zlogic.co.za
Thu Oct 23 22:02:37 SAST 2003

absa works fine with mozilla 1.5

Uri Zalk wrote:

> Someone mentioned difficulties in accessing some of the sites.
>
> ABSA included.
>
> I am not a fan and do not have a ready account to try but seem to get
> into the demo account from Netscape 7.1 (not tested with 4.8) and
> Mozilla 1.4 Konqueror 3.1.
>
> Nedbank Netbank:
>
> Demo not secure - not on https and does not seem to work in NS 7.1
>
> FNB:
>
> Seems to support NS 4.x - 7.1, Mozilla 1.x and Konqueror 3.1.
>
> Standard Bank:
>
> Works OK for me on NS 4.8 (slow?) to 7.1, Mozilla 1.x and Konqueror 3.1.

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911