[CLUG-chat] Which ISP for virtual ISP account?

Hilton Theunissen hilton at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Wed Oct 8 11:52:06 SAST 2003

Contact IS, they have a few options available. Ask for Errol Van
Straaten.

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 10:49, Dale Gallagher wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Any suggestions/experiences with the various ISP's i.t.o
> becoming a virtual ISP?  I'm considering offering dial-up
> (56k/ISDN etc) to my clients as an added offering, but not
> necessarily directly bundled with current services.  I'm
> looking for high reliability/speed and easy (web) admin
> with great support...
>
> Thanks
> Dale
>
> ==
> Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
> http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile
Hilton Theunissen
Tel: +27 21 970 1212
Fax: +27 21 970 1213
Mail:hilton at shuttleworthfoundation.org
URl: www.shuttleworthfoundation.org

With Open Source Software people can learn by doing and are given the right to look at the source code.
 Open Source is a form of human development that allows anybody to participate in the software in ways
that closed-source software simply does not allow. OS Software is a key form of technology transfer,
something that should be an important part of education policy.