[ClugChat] There's no place like 127.0.0.1, was:Re: [CLUG-chat] Linux (and Open Source) Distribution

Jonathan Carter highvoltage at thepub.co.za
Tue Oct 7 19:58:40 SAST 2003

Hi Percy.

I'd LOVE to do that. But it's a little further down the line. I first
have to get the money rolling a little. I can remember someone on the
list used to sell t-shirts (or still do). Is that you, Percy? I wanted
to buy one but my bank account didn't agree!

I'm glad the website went down so well. Everyone who's seen it was
satisfied. I don't have any web development skills and this was the
first time I created a website withour using "that (you-know-who)
program". I'm actually learning as I go, but it seems that this is the
best way. I expected some criticism because it seemed to me like
everyone looks down on a page that doesn't use css. I'll probably learn
it anyway as it seems very usefull. But python is much higher on my
programming to-do list.

Oops... now I'm going off-topic on my own off-topic-topic...

EOF
Jonathan