[CLUG-chat] good morning

r a rory at mighty.co.za
Tue Oct 7 09:14:45 SAST 2003

Strange... I follow the link on that article to vnunet.com
and get an advert for Windows Server 2003 which is the "
'most reliable, highest-performing server operating system'
it[M$] has ever built ".

Sounds like I should upgrade to Windows Server 2003,
although I do notice the lack of the word "secure" in their
description...