[CLUG-chat] Make Linux skills available, and us some Tom.

Trevor Fraser trevor at systematic.co.za
Fri Oct 3 13:22:28 SAST 2003

Hi All,

Ok, I was unaware of this facility Andrew, or should I say didn't put it
together in my head, even though I've seen these ads on the mailing
list.

What about not looking for an employee, or not looking at sorting
through some people to find the right one, when all it is, lets say, is
a small project.

I think what Thomas said sums it up, being able to see the availability
of skills and what those skills are.

It would be great to be able to look up on a list of people/skills, and
give someone / some people a call to help finish a project, so that I
leave a project to catch another fish or be called to do a higher
priority task, or what ever reason.  I think you get my point.

Maybe we can call it

Dial-a-Guru...;-)

Look, I'm just trying to put the idea out there, and hopefully a better
idea will come from it.

I just read Jonathan's email, and he put it well.

-Trevor.