[CLUG-chat] OT: [Fwd: [pm] RIAA + Kazaa]

Benjamin Gay benjamingay at winisp.net
Wed Oct 1 17:58:14 SAST 2003

<snip>
> On Wednesday 01 October 2003 08:53, Benjamin Gay wrote:
> > Your point being
>
> That it is a bit strange that someone with the following credentials
bothers
> to post to a _linux_ list, in a country half way around the world using
words
> like piracy.

Since when did linux users start descrimenating on geographical afiliation
etc? Oh of course how could I have missed such an awe inspiring display of
pure debate at it's best. Oh wait he does a DNS lookup and he thinks that
this actualy proves something? Are you planning on actualy coming up with a
lucid rebutle or do you think you have made some profound point?

Again I ask you what is your point? Or are you just a shameless leach?