[CLUG-chat] www2.clug.org.za

Sarah Williams bounce at trafficmagnet.com
Tue Mar 18 23:21:59 SAST 2003

TrafficMagnet can help you achieve a top ranking on more than 300,000
search engines and directories.

Are you looking for new ways to promote www2.clug.org.za?
TrafficMagnet can help you achieve a top ranking on the search engines.

1) Want to Grow Your Online Business?
TrafficMagnet will submit your site to thousands of search engines
every month.

2) Want to Increase Your Web Traffic?
TrafficMagnet can help you drive more targeted traffic to your site.

3) Need Affordable Online Advertising?
With TrafficMagnet you will save time and costs while you get the
results you are looking for.

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000022903.1775.9.2PkXdskF$qFehm
to sign up now!

TrafficMagnet provides a powerful search engine marketing service to
thousands of customers world wide. Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000022903.1775.11.+WM3uvN$eJo$Hh
for More Information!

This email was sent to clug-chat at clug.org.za.
We apologize if this email has reached you in error. We honor all removal requests.
Please go to the link below to be removed from our mailing list.
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/optoutredirect?UC=Lead&UI=10622892