[CLUG-chat] Escrow Services

Mark Henderson mark at kaluma.com
Thu Mar 6 15:00:30 SAST 2003

Hi Charles,

There are IT lawyers and other people that provide escrow
services for source code, etc. I can refer you to someone I know
doing this in Cape Town if you wish. I've not had need of such a
service myself yet and don't know the costs involved, but they do
exist.

It's obviously important that the client is able to find the
skills to make use of the code in such a situation and not simply
have access to something they don't understand or can't
effectively use.

Cheers,
Mark