[CLUG-chat] Callmore Time

Peter Knight knightp at intekom.co.za
Sun Jun 29 21:15:59 SAST 2003

I guess one should expect that.
Another gotcha that caught me out was ....
My connection to my ISP decided one day that I was no longer a valid user. I
went thru the Help desk and was given new number to dial. an 0800 number(an
08 something number anyway). It was a lot more expensive than the usual 021
local number. I only realised it when I checked the next monthly bill
I rang my help desk again and got a local number again.
Be Warned
Peter