[CLUG-chat] Callmore Time

Daniel Shaw dshaw at mweb.com
Thu Jun 26 09:27:10 SAST 2003

I don't know why anyone should be confused. Its all on the telkom web site
and easy to find there:

http://www.telkom.co.za/pricing/content/custtomer_to_automatic_exh.jsp
http://www.telkom.co.za/downloads/2003pricelistmain.pdf

> What is the story?  Do we have callmore time during public holidays?

Nope. Public holidays don't feature at all.

> How does Telkom calculate R7 call if you run over callmore time (e.g. start

All billing is per second after a minimun call charge, so the per second
rate just changes and you continue to be billed at the higher rate. Simple.

It works the other way too.. if you dial in at 18:55 or whatever, after
19:00 your per second rate should drop.

--

-Daniel-
                                                              .-.

                         ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Just say "no"
                         /\  to HTML, RTF, Word & vCards in email.