[CLUG-chat] Perl training in Cape Town

Lee Shane Engel(Cont-Gert) lee.engel at vcontractor.co.za
Tue Jun 24 09:49:35 SAST 2003

Hi All,

My name is Lee Engel and I am a Perl programmer and trainer. I also do a mean chicken curry when prodded :)

As I'm not very good with spam, I'll keep it simple and you could perhaps e-mail me for more details.

I will be offering a Perl programming course sometime in August and I would like to invite all of you to attend.

(For those not familiar with Perl, check out: http://www.perl.org)

The course stretches over 5 days. The cost: R1500 (including VAT).

Dakota Training (a very fine training institute) will be providing the facilities.

Pre-requisites:
	Basic knowledge of unix/Linux/FreeBSD/etc.
	Basic understanding of 'what' a shell script is.
	Understand the concept of memory verses disk.

For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me on 082 904 347 7

Regards,
Lee

---
Lee Engel