[CLUG-chat] Linux Jobs

Trevor Fraser trevor at systematic.co.za
Fri Jun 13 10:15:35 SAST 2003

Hello All.

With regards to a job position, our company, Red LinX, will be looking
for someone in about a month or two.  This is for a sales position
though, but the person must be quite knowledgable in Linux.  There
hasn't been any mention to me of what kind of salary is offered.

My experience this far is person are either good at sales or the
technical stuff, not both, but Linux has gotten into quite a wide
variety of people's blood, and I'm certain some of those are sales people.

If anyone is interested, please send your CV's to jobs at redlinx.co.za

Ciao,
Trevor.

   Red LinX - Converting to the Linux choice.
     E-mail: trevor at redlinx.co.za
   Web site: www.redlinx.co.za
Snail-mail: P.O. Box 55 156,
             Sunset Beach,