[CLUG-chat] Linux Jobs

Erhard Eiselen eis at tad.co.za
Fri Jun 13 08:23:09 SAST 2003

Jobs - on this list is probably a good place. Also get your CV on CareerJunction (and look there often)
There are also a lot of other CV database sites out there. Contact personnel agencies, etc...
In the end it's who you know - my last 4 contracts (ranging from 6 months to 2 years) were thru people
I knew and not from job ads or personnel agencies (go figure)

EE