[CLUG-chat] Yippeee!

Erhard Eiselen eis at tad.co.za
Fri Jun 13 08:19:31 SAST 2003

You go boy. Prove them all wrong and prove to your dad that the course is a good
investment in your future. You cannot go wrong and a good Linux engineer/boffin
is anytime better than any Point-N-Click MCSE, IMHO.

If it were not for Linux/FreeBSD - where would the Internet be today? Probably full
off blue screens all over the world! :-)

My 2c

EE