[CLUG-chat] Re: Linux in schools

Thomas Black thomas at tsf.org.za
Mon Jun 9 13:58:48 SAST 2003

Hi Andy

Who installed the network, the WCED or the school.

The WCED is warming up to Linux, most of their technical staff have just
undergone Linux training and they are working with the Shuttleworth
Foundation in testing an open source solution for schools.

So no, I don't really think that's true; unless of course the message
was misinterpreted (like "we don't provide support for Linux based
labs").

-Thomas