[CLUG-chat] Re: OSS Debate

Andre Truter andre.truter at intekom.co.za
Mon Jun 2 12:53:21 SAST 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 10:56, Antonie Michael Kriek wrote:
> mplayer is mplayer no point in getting the new version!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> just get the correct CODECS!!!!!!

I don't know.  I got the new codecs, but still no-go.
I could only play the avi's after I dowloaded latest MPlayer source and
compiled. (with the same codecs that I had with an older version)

--
Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Warning

This message is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. The views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender of this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of ATIO. Consequently, ATIO does not accept responsibility for such views and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views and opinions of ATIO without subsequent written confirmation. Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.