[CLUG-chat] Re: OSS Debate

Izak Burger iburger at cs.sun.ac.za
Mon Jun 2 10:53:41 SAST 2003

It plays just fine with xine.

I backported xine-ui from sid to woody.  You can get it here:

deb http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/~iburger/debian woody main contrib non-free

But I am not responsible for any damage it may cause to your system :-)
Looks pretty innocent though, only depends on a few packages.

--
Never look up when dragons fly overhead.

Izak Burger                                  Email: iburger at cs.sun.ac.za
Homepage: http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/~iburger/  Tel: +27 21 808 4863

Please avoid sending me Word attachments.
See http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/~iburger/noword.html