[CLUG-chat] hobby/recreational use of LINUX

Peter Hart Davis - MWeb PHartDavis at mweb.com
Mon Jan 27 08:54:12 SAST 2003

Hi there
I have been looking at this - one of those things I have always meant to try and get time for - and have been considering getting a license (I was 4 years in the Navy as a Communicator).  As you might notice I work at M-Web and I have got a tentative approval to set something up here if I get it together particularly as people are now looking at 802.11.
Peter