[CLUG-chat] Web/Graphic Design Course

Jenni Finsen wolta at wol.co.za
Wed Oct 30 15:36:06 SAST 2002

Dear Clive

I run a computer training school and we do run a web design and a web
development course. Both courses offered make use of Macromedia MX which is
not platform specific. This way your girlfriend can work on any machine so
long as it has MX installed. The Web Development course focuses on ASP pages
as this is the easiest of the development languages to learn. Once she has
got to grips with database driven site concepts she could then learn php or
java etc etc. The reason for the focus being ASP is that majority of ISP's
run a M platform and therefore IIS servers.

With regards to the graphic side, we will be launching in the new year a
Fireworks course which will teach her to use the Macromedia graphic tool.

If this sounds like something she would want to do please feel free to give
me a call.

Regards

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or need
more information.

Regards

Jenni Finsen
World Online Training Academy