[CLUG-chat] Website Designer / Content Developer Required

Thomas Black thomas at tsf.org.za
Mon Oct 28 13:14:37 SAST 2002

Hello All...

The Shuttleworth Foundation is developing a new website and is looking
for an individual / development house to whom we may outsource the
project.

Some activities will include the following:
* Design of a look and feel for the new website, using newly designed
logo's and artwork.
* Sourcing and collating of content to be used for the website - this is
a very important component.
* Coding of website. Only open source tools and languages will be
considered.

Should you be interested in the project, please contact me off-list for
more details

-Thomas

--
Thomas Black