[CLUG-chat] How about an SA open source game

Peter Ing IngP at ctech.ac.za
Thu Oct 17 18:04:44 SAST 2002

Are there any student C programmers, or even pros who would like to develop an open source project. I have learned C and have messed about a little here and however I can't seem to find any programmers who would like to write something for the fun and educational experience. gnu/linux is a brilliant system in many respects but I think that it lacks some good games. I have attempted to write a game however it is a big project that requires a large development team. It is also a good learning experience. None of the IT people except perhaps 1 might be interested. Anybody interested in taking part in a long term and educational project?