[CLUG-chat] Who uses the internet to search for locall products

Trevor Fraser trevor at systematic.co.za
Thu Oct 10 12:54:31 SAST 2002

It depends on the person/company, certain companies attract certain people and therefore would need adverts in the relative places, whether YP or internet.  This is a little broad to even give an opinion, but taking into account how many people have internet access and how many have YP, I'll leave it to you to calculate.

Ciao,
Trevor.