[CLUG-chat] [OT] Be nostalgic about your first PC

Andre Truter andre.truter at intekom.co.za
Wed Oct 2 10:08:46 SAST 2002

Hi all,

I just found a site that shows some details on the computer that I first
started to program on (Epson HX-20).  I nearly got tears in my eyes.  :-)

Maybe somebody else can also get nostalgic about the early days of
computers.
Some wonderful machines there from the era when programmers were still
programmers.  :-)
http://www.geocities.com/~compcloset/index.html

// getting up from rocking chair to start preparing for afternoon nap

--
Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >