[CLUG-chat] Local Linux distributors

Andre Koorts compcons at mweb.co.za
Tue Oct 1 00:00:20 SAST 2002

Hi,

I'd like to get hold of Mandrake 9.0 download edition (3 cd's) but I
don't want to download them.  Even with 64k ISDN and R7 call it takes
quite long.  I did a little ananzi.co.za search and found a few local
distributors that download and sell the cd's of the downloadable
editions of various distributions.  They normally go for about R50
for 3 cd's.  Has anybody made use of one of these distributors?  I
don't want to really just go for the first one on the list.

Regards,
Wayne