[CLUG-announce] BSides Cape Town, 7 June 2014

Istvan Berko iberko at modcon.co.za
Sat May 3 23:24:25 SAST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Bsides Cape Town is happening on the 7th of June this yeah.  I would like
to extend a invitation to all the CLUG members to visit the website.

Event information:
BSidesCapeTown 2014 is an innovative one day information security
conference, open to the public, and focused on providing an open platform
for sharing ideas, insights, and developing longstanding relationships with
others in the community. It is a rare opportunity to directly connect and
create trusted relationships with key members of the community.

Attendance will cost R120, but CLUG members will get a R20 discount to the
user tickets (Discount code: CLUG2014). This cost is only to entice people
who RSVP to attend as we will be providing a t-shirt or some form of swag
to that value in return.

You can get additional information at www.bsidescapetown.co.za and if you
have any talk that you believe would have value to the community, please
repond to the CFP.

If you require any additional information, please send me a mail and I will
reply as soon as possible.

ciao,
Istvan

--