[CLUG-announce] CLUG Annual General Meeting and Election of new Committee]

marc marc at welz.org.za
Sun Mar 10 12:30:35 SAST 2013

Hi Cluggers

The CLUG Annual General Meeting is scheduled for 2 April 2013, 18:30 at
the Chemical Engineering building at the University of Cape Town.

Directions: http://wiki.clug.org.za/wiki/Venue_UCT_ChemEng_Lecture_Theatre

Agenda:

 * Nominations and elections of new CLUG committee. If you can't
   make it to the meeting and would like to nominate someone else
   or yourself, please email your nomination to clug-committee at clug.org.za

 * Discussion of future meetings. Do we want more talks? Lightning talks?
   Workshops? We have more venues available too now.

 * CLUG online presence, website team, social

 * There will possibly be a talk or lightning talks, this is still
   being finalized.

 * As usual for CLUG AGMs, there will be Pizza

If you would like any items added to the agenda, please mail the CLUG
Committee list (CLUG-committee@)

CLUG depends on the efforts of volunteers to organise its
activities, please consider joining the committee and getting
involved on an organisational level.