[CLUG-announce] Codebridge hackathon this Sunday (SuperHappyDevHouse)

Josh Yudaken j at yud.co.za
Wed Apr 17 14:09:44 SAST 2013

Hi,

We're having an open hackathon at Codebridge this Sunday. There are no
rules... if you're thinking of working on a side project, would like
to meet developers who actually make things, or event just want to
check out the scene then come swing past for an hour or two (or more.)

We'll have all the essentials: internet, power, drinks and some food
thanks to our sponsor Amazon Web Services. The doors open at 1pm, and
will close when everyone is done (last time it was around 9pm).

Please invite anyone you think would be interested.

More details are available on our site:
http://www.codebridge.co.za/shdh-apr-21-2013/

Theres also a Facebook event set up:
https://www.facebook.com/events/291990207598068/