[CLUG-announce] Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Release Party

Marco Gallotta marco at gallotta.co.za
Tue Apr 26 17:48:33 SAST 2011

Hi all

The next Ubuntu release is upon us, and the guys in Stellenbosch are
organising our usual release party this coming Saturday. It promises
to be another awesome event, with hot dogs, beer and even an Ubuntu
cake! Oh, and of course Stef will bring along his mobile repository
for people to upgrade from and there'll be lots of expert help in case
things go wrong.

Everyone is invited! Details are on
http://ubuntu-za.org/news/2011/04/01/ubuntu-1104-natty-release-party-western-cape
and there's a Facebook event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199456666752035 For those in
Cape Town, we'll meet at UCT's P4 (parking area by the dam on upper
campus) at 10:00 and carpool together.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday, for what will be my
last one for some time to come.

Marco

--
Marco Gallotta