[CLUG-announce] CLUG AGM - 24 November 2009

Stefano Rivera stefano at clug.org.za
Tue Oct 27 18:40:41 SAST 2009

It's getting towards the end of the year, and CLUG will be holding its Annual
General Meeting on 24 November. As usual, this will be the last meeting of the
year, with a fun talk, some quick business, and lots of free beer and pizza.

Mark Ter Morshuizen and Marc Welz will give a talk on interfacing to the real
world (e.g. turning things off and then on again) with some simple hardware and
software on Linux.

Then, a summary of the finances for the year (i.e. the cost of pizza),
committee elections, and food.

The AGM will be held in the same venue as normal talks, the UCT Chemical
Engineering Seminar Room: http://wiki.clug.org.za/wiki/CLUG_Meetings

The AGM is open to all CLUG members, and our constitution defines members as
people who are subscribed to this list and attend one meeting. Since the AGM
counts as a meeting, and if you're receiving this you're subscribed to the
mailing list, you're a member, and we'd love to see you there.

Before then, we still have one more meeting, on the 10th of November - more
details on that sooner to the time.

SR

To (un)subscribe: