[CLUG-announce] KDE 4.2 release party - January 30th

A.J. Venter aj at outkastsolutions.co.za
Tue Jan 13 15:12:33 SAST 2009

Hi guys,
There was some interest so I have made the official announcements to
the KDE promo guys and we now have a listing for a KDE 4.2 release
party in Cape Town. Since I don't have an exact count of people who
will show up, I opted for a public place where we can hang out and get
affordable beer :)
So the party is on January 30th (a Friday) at Starlight Diner in
Rondebosch main road (in the riverside mall across the road from St
Pauls Anglican church).

We'll start from about 6pm onwards and keep going until we are too tired to :)
I'll buy one round of beers at 6:30 for whoever is there to do a toast
with - other drinks and food are for your own budgets.

Ciao
A.J.

--
A.J. Venter
Tel.: +27 21 554 5059

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic