[CLUG-announce] CLUG Talk Videos

Stefano Rivera stefano at clug.org.za
Mon Oct 1 18:55:39 SAST 2007

We've had lots of requests for CLUG talks to be videod, over the last
couple of years. We are now attempting to do it (thanks to Jonathan
Carter's camera).

The videos and compression are still experimental and we'd like
feedback. (clug-chat, please)

They are in Ogg/Vorbis, at 3 sizes, personally I'd only worry about the
HQ version. But what do people think of the other qualities, which one
should we drop?

You can find links here:
http://wiki.clug.org.za/wiki/Talks_2007

The most obvious improvement we need to make is using an external
microphone, preferably closer to the speaker.

SR

PS: 25-09-2007 Medium Quality is still mirorring to the UK, but it'll be
there by the time most of you see this.

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://rivera.za.net/