[CLUG-announce] South African Ruby on Rails mailing list

Andre Sachs asachs at clue.co.za
Tue Apr 4 22:06:15 SAST 2006

Hi CLUG,

In the interest of creating a community around Ruby on Rails here in
South Africa we have created a mailing list, details available here :

The charter for the list is :

This list is for the cultivation of the South African Ruby on Rails
community.
Currently encouraged topics of discussion include advocacy, corporate
adoption, jobs wanted and jobs on offer and project suitability.
Anything less than a professional level of courtesy and respect will
not be tolerated.

Any changes or additions to the charter of the list are welcome. I
would love for that discussion to take place on the list.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
regarding the list.

Thanks and kind regards,
   Andre

--
Andre Sachs
IT Architect, Clue Technologies PTY (LTD)
email: andre at clue.co.za