[CLUG-announce] Vacancies PHP and C developers

Thomas Andrews tandrews at grok.co.za
Fri Apr 29 09:37:09 SAST 2005

----- Forwarded message from Lesley Kennedy <lesley.kennedy at clickatell.com> -----

PHP Developer (email CV to jobs at clickatell.com with subject PHP Dev):

Clickatell (Pty) Ltd, a global Mobile Messaging enabler, is looking for a
highly motivated PHP Developer with at least 3 years experience preferably
in the Telecommunications or Cellular arena.  You will need to have at least
3 years professional experience as a fully explored programmer within the
PHP language. You will have full working knowledge of PHP including its
capabilities and strengths. A very good understanding of databases is
required. We are looking for an enthusiastic & communicative team member
with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard often
under high production pressure.

Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:

.	Reporting to the Project Manager
.	A Weekly Technical Report
.	Building of PHP-based applications both front and backend.
.	Maintenance of commercial platform
.	Development work aligned to the Clickatell Coding Methodology.

Technical Knowledge:

.	PHP Development 3-6 years experience.
.	Strong communication skills.
.	Have significant experience developing web applications
.	Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Object Oriented
development methodologies
.	Have excellent communication skills
.	XML, SOAP an advantage

---------------------------

C Developer (email CV to jobs at clickatell.com with subject C Dev):

Clickatell (Pty) Ltd, a global Mobile Messaging enabler, is looking for a
highly motivated C and PHP Developer with at least 6 years experience.  You
will need to have at least 6 years professional experience as a fully
explored programmer within the C and PHP languages. You will have full
working knowledge of C as well asPHP including its capabilities and
strengths. A very good understanding of databases is required. We are
looking for an enthusiastic & communicative team member with a positive
attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard often under high
production pressure.

Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:

.	Reporting to the Project Manager
.	A Weekly Technical Report
.	Building of PHP-based applications both front and backend.
.	Maintenance of core C-based applications on our commercial platform
.	Development work aligned to the Clickatell Coding Methodology.

Technical Knowledge:

.	C Development 6 years experience
.	PHP Development minimum 3 years experience.

----- End forwarded message -----