[CLUG-announce] CLUG Meeting, Tues 28 May 2002

Craig Balfour craig at clug.org.za
Sun May 26 15:47:11 SAST 2002

Dear all,

The next CLUG Meeting is this Tuesday, 28 May 2002.

We have decided to have a question and answer session for a change.
This your opportunity to present your linux questions to our panel
of experts. This is your opportunity to pose the problems you've
been unable to solve, stuff you've been wondering about, etc. Of
course, if you think you have knowledge and experience to contribute
please also attend, as I'm sure your advice would also be welcome.

As usual, the meeting is in Lecture Theatre 2, Chemical Engineering
Building, University of Cape Town at 6:30pm (see
http://www.clug.org.za/meetings for directions).

See you there.

Craig

--
  Craig Balfour <craig at clug.org.za>, Secretary
  Western Cape Linux Users Group (CLUG), P.O. Box 333, Newlands, 7725