[CLUG-tech] libengine.a missing?

Izak Burger isburger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:34:20 SAST 2004

If you go to:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

and search for the file you will see that it does not ship with debian either.

I've seen a few cases where you can just leave out that library, as it
is sometimes bundled with something else.  Ie look for -lengine in the
build scripts and just take it out.  But somehow I suspect that is not
the case here either.  You are missing some sort of dependency...